My CHEO Story
Our story starts in the Down Syndrome Clinic, then moved to the oncology department for a long while, we lived in the hospital for about a year in and out, so we could really experience the health system closely. We are familiar with many specialties and CHEO departments, we have had good, bad and some scary experiences.
Why I'm involved
I would like to get involved in this work, so I can give back to the CHEO community. Also, to be able to provide feedback wherever is needed, so I can help in different types of research and projects, and hopefully this would help families.
- Attended Children’s Health Care Conference December 8-10, 2019
- Attended Ontario Child Health Support Unit Conference in Toronto
- Research Project Reviewer: Complex Care- Timmins Satefillie Complex Care Clinic Project
- Research Project Reviewer: Can the analysis of built-in software in positive airway pressure devices with oximetry replace polysomnography in children on PAP therapy?
- Research Project Reviewer: COVID-19 in pregnancy: An investigation of the characteristics and management of affected women and risk to maternal, fetal and newborn health
- Research Project Reviewer: Prioritization of Children for Sleep Evaluation Using Mobile Video Clips in the Resource-Limited Setting of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Research Project Reviewer: Impact of coronavirus disease 2019 on the clinical outcomes and placental pathology of pregnant women and their infants: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Patient and Family Advisory Committee Member 2020-present
- Research Project Reviewer: Beyond Down syndrome: what can prenatal data tell us about maternal and newborn outcomes?